Please find below the Terms & Conditions for businesses (“You”, The Business”) having a listing on The Karobari Dunya inside The Karobari Dunya Printed and Online directory and hosted at www.karobaridunya.com “We”, “Us”, “Our Directory”). By continuing and purchasing a listing and using Our Directory, You are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The Business shall ensure that the details provided in the listing are accurate and kept up to date. The Business will be able to email The Homeworker to inform us of any changes. The Business understands that any changes will not be possible in the magazine once the issue has been published, but may be amended before the following publication date if your business is still included in the directory. Website listings can be changed more quickly.
- The Business may decide to no longer list or remove its details from future issues of the magazine but understands that once paid, the fee is non-refundable and listings cannot be removed from the magazine issue once published.
- The Business must ensure that the details provided to Us for inclusion in Our Directory accurately reflect their products and services and the areas in which their services are available. We reserve the right to remove any listing at our discretion that we deem to be inaccurate or unacceptable.
- The Business shall not sell or provide Services for any of the following prohibited items via our Directory:
Offensive or obscene material, including those of an adult or sexual nature or promoting the sale of dangerous weapons
– Stolen or damaged goods
– Intoxicating liquor and tobacco (except where the Supplier is properly licensed)
– Illegal or prescription drugs
– Items that infringe another party’s copyright, patent, trademark, design right, or any other intellectual property right
– Products whose sale or distribution is prohibited by any applicable law
– Any other products that in our discretion we consider are to be excluded
- If there is an error in the listing as published or publication is delayed or does not occur as planned, We will not be liable unless this is caused by its default or neglect.
- Our Directory provides the opportunity for readers and visitors to contact the Business using the details supplied to us by The Business. The Business agrees to accept these contacts. We take no responsibility for the information transmitted to you via Our Directory.
- The Business shall not upload, post, email or transmit any unauthorised promotional or advertising materials or any other form of solicitation to users who make enquiries about listings in Our Directory.
- The Business agrees to fully indemnify us and keep us fully indemnified against any loss damage or costs incurred by us as the result of the Business’s use of Our Directory howsoever and whensoever arising.
- These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between the Business and us in relation to the use of our Directory. When the Business is contacted by a customer in relation to Services listed in Our Directory then the transaction for the supply of services is entered into between the Business and the customer on the Business’s terms and conditions or as otherwise agreed between the Business and the customer. We have no liability to the Business for the Business’s use of Our Directory and/or for a customer’s behaviour and payment and the Business contracts with a customer at the Business’s own risk.
- All fees are paid by the date of publication indicated on the invoice sent by Us and are subject to change without prior notice. We will not increase your fees once you have paid for a listing period with Us. If We do increase our fees before the end of your listing period then your fee will stay the same until You come to renew your listing, whereby You will be charged the current rate. We reserve the right to terminate your contract at any point without prior notice should You breach these terms and conditions. Fees are non refundable.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any comments made against the Business’s listings via third party apps e.g. on social media.
- We will endeavour to make Our Directory available but cannot guarantee that it will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. The Business must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of any part of Our Directory and, in particular, the Business must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any part of Our Directory.
- We may alter these terms and conditions from time to time and post the new versions at https://karobaridunya.com/term-of-services/, following which all use of Our Directory will be governed by that version. The Business must check the terms and conditions regularly.